Today I want to share with you the secret to capturing tons of leads from your website. You see, it’s not a dark art. You don’t need a magical wand or a genie to grant you more leads from your website. All you need to do is make sure your website follows these principles:
- You need a web form to capture the leads. (This should go without saying. If you need something that’s free, check out Mailchimp.)
- You have to offer your audience something of high perceived value. It doesn’t have to cost you anything, but it has to have significant value for your prospects. Here are some examples:
- Create a report on the top “x” ways to do “y” in your industry
- Offer access to a free video course on how to do “x” in your industry
- Give your prospects access to a free trial, or a sample of your service/product
- Don’t offer a “free consultation” before you provide value to your prospect. They have to know your free consultation is worth their time.
- Don’t offer a newsletter. No one wakes up at 6 am in the morning and thinks, “What newsletter should I sign up for today.?”
- And finally, here is The Golden Rule: The higher the perceived value, and the lower the barrier to entry the higher your conversion rate. Don’t ask for any information that isn’t critical. Email address and first name are preferable.
If you follow these 5 principles, I promise you’ll find more leads coming from your website.
Once you have a steady flow of prospects, the next step is to automate the follow-up process as you lead them to make a purchasing decision.
NEED ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR GROWTH STRATEGY?
“Shiva Attah, founder of Winners Solutions, mentors thousands of entrepreneur around the world on how to grow a winning business that makes millions in profit and creates a positive impact.
Click here to request an appointment online or call her team to book an appointment.
UK Office: 0208 123 6690
Ghana Office: 0508938330 – 0249618776